Your privacy is important to Shinex Global. This statement discloses the information practices of Shinex Global for websites, including the types of information gathered and tracked, how the information is used, and with whom the information is shared. Shinex Global is committed to protecting your privacy. You can visit most pages on our site without giving us any information about yourself. However, sometimes we do need information to provide services that you request, and this privacy statement explains data collection and use in those situations. This privacy statement applies only to mpmindia.com and does not apply to other online or offline Shinex Global sites, products, or services. Please read the complete mpmindia.com privacy statement.
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. This gives us an idea of which parts of our site users are visiting. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that a user’s session will be tracked, but the user will remain anonymous.
Shinex Global does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Shinex Global under extremely strict confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Shinex Global communicate with you about offers from Shinex Global and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent’s permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal processes, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
- We transfer information about you if Shinex Global is acquired by or merged with another company.
Use of your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To ensure our site is relevant to your needs.
- To deliver services, such as newsletters, events, training, or software, which you request or purchase.
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information, and other new services from Shinex, if you so request.
- To allow you access to limited-entry areas of our site as appropriate.
Changes to this Statement:
Shinex Global will occasionally update this privacy statement. For material changes to this statement, Shinex Global will notify you by placing a prominent notice on the Website.